Sunday 2 November 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello everyone, today I present to you a very special blog post.I was nominated by the amazing Rachel you can view her blog here.Thank you for the nomination.





THE RULES !

-You must display the award logo at the top of the post 
-You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
-You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
-You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
-You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post!
-You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated
-You must FOLLOW BACK the person who NOMINATED YOU on GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

my 7 facts

-I am 14 years old
-I have 2 goldfish
- my favorite animal is a turtle
-I love music 
-my favorite time of year is autumn
-I love to go on long runs or walks.
- favorite colour is blue.

I nominate

      Charlie-Charlie Dulce
Meg - meg
Victoria Jane-victoria jane
Jade-Jade
Alicia-Alicia
Georgina-Georgina 
Rebecca -Rebecca
Patrycja-Patrycja
Lilly Kate-Lilly kate


I hope that you all give this award a go.Send me your link once you have completed it.Have fun. Thank you for reading.

Lots of love 
Faye x





1 comment: